Cookie Cutter Template
Choose the file (PDF or PNG) you would like to download below!
This is a homemade recipe and meant to be eaten right away.
Full storage instructions are below.
Thank you for watching my DIY dog treats video!
In this video, I'm showing you how to make homemade decorated Cat Donut Cookies! So fun right?
The gluten and wheat free cookie recipe is peanut butter and apple-flavored and the homemade yogurt frosting is made with pumpkin and carob!
The storage instructions for the cat donut dog cookies are:
1. Feed decorated cookies immediately.
2. Decorate cookies you want to feed your pup.
3. Store undecorated cookies and leftover yogurt in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Hope you enjoy this video and make these cute and tasty DIY dog treats!
// JOIN THE PACK AND SUBSCRIBE bit.ly/2Y2ShHk
// MUSIC The amazing music you're enjoying during this video is by: ::::::::::::::::::::
// LET’S BE FRIENDS
● Instagram: @bobbyandbambisdogbakery
● Facebook: bobbyandbambi
● Pinterest: bobby & bambi’s dog bakery
I’m the owner of Bobby & Bambi’s Dog Bakery! If you’re looking for a Birthday Cake or adorable decorated cookies, please visit our website: bobbyandbambi.com.
// BUSINESS INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org
* I am not a certified pet nutritionist or a Veterinarian. I am a dog mom and have been cooking and baking for my dogs for over 12 years. Please consult your Vet before trying any of these recipes or introducing new foods to your pups.
* These recipes are not for meal replacements as they do not contain all of the daily nutritional needs your dog requires. Please use them as a fun activity or a fun snack for your dog. Always provide fresh water.
*If you have any questions about any of the recipes, please comment below or email me (email@example.com).