Icing Pattern download by clicking here.
Thank you so much for visiting Bobby & Bambi’s DIY!
In this video I’m taking you step by step and showing you how to make a fun DIY dog toy at home! We’re making everybody's favorite food…DONUTS! This DIY Donut Toy is one of Bambi's favorite toys and she just can't get enough of it! This easy no-sew (no sewing machine is required) sock donut dog toy is made without stuffing, easy, and fun to make.
Don’t forget to download the printable donut icing pattern here.
I hope you enjoy this video and thank you so much for watching!!
// JOIN THE PACK AND SUBSCRIBE https://bit.ly/2Y2ShHk
● 1 Pair of knee high socks
● 1 sheet of felt fabric (9” x 12”, I purchased from a craft store)
● Embroidery Floss thread
● Embroidery needle (make sure the eye of the needle is large enough for the thread to pass through)
● Stitch Witchery (I used Dritz brand)
● 1 Squeaker (1" for small dogs, 2" for medium to large dogs)
● Iron & ironing board
// MUSIC The amazing music you're enjoying during this video is by: ::::::::::::::::::::
Music: Cute - Bensound https://www.bensound.com Support by RFM - NCM: https://bit.ly/2xGHypM
// LET’S BE FRIENDS
● Instagram: @bobbyandbambisdogbakery
● Facebook: bobbyandbambi
● Pinterest: bobby & bambi’s dog bakery
I’m the owner of Bobby & Bambi’s Dog Bakery! If you’re looking for a Birthday Cake or adorable decorated cookies, please visit our website: bobbyandbambi.com. // BUSINESS INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org