MINI STRAWBERRY DOGGIE DONUTS:
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 18-20 minutes
Decorating Prep & Applying: 15 minutes
1 free-range egg
1 TBS organic coconut oil
2 TBS organic honey
¼ cup strawberry puree (about 4 organic strawberries)
½ ripe organic banana
¾ cup all-purpose gluten-free four blend (no added gums)
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp organic cinnamon
Coconut Oil Ingredients:
2 TBS melted organic coconut oil
1 TBS organic arrowroot powder/flour or tapioca flour
Yogurt Frosting Ingredients:
¼ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
1/8 cup strawberry puree (about 2 organic strawberries)
Unsweetened all-natural coconut flakes
Organic chia seeds.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, puree banana and add strawberries until smooth. You may also mash with a fork in a mixing bowl.
- In a mixing bowl combine egg, coconut oil, honey, banana, and strawberry puree. Whisk until fully combined. Set aside.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together and add dry ingredients to the mixing bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together until both wet and dry ingredients are fully combined into a batter.
- Grease mini donut baking pan with an oil spray (coconut or olive oil) and using your mesh strainer/sifter sprinkle flour until all donut cavities are fully coated.
- Pour batter into the pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Using a toothpick, poke into the donut and when it comes out clean it’s done!
Coconut Oil Icing:
After donuts are cool to touch, flash freeze donuts in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Mix melted coconut oil and arrowroot flour together. Dip donuts into the icing.
Mix non-fat Greek yogurt and strawberry puree together. Using an offset spatula, apply the frosting to the mini donut.
- Refrigerate donuts in an airtight container for up to 3 days. You may freeze undecorated donuts in the freezer for up to 3 months.
/// MUSIC ///
The amazing music you're enjoying during this video is by:
Music: Ukulele - Bensound https://www.bensound.com
Support by RFM - NCM: https://bit.ly/2xGHypM