*** LOCAL PICKUP UNAVAILABLE 6/12-6/14 ***
Hooray for Local Pickup! We are happy to announce local pickup at our production facility! You can come pickup your order and tour the facility!
Below are frequently asked questions and information about local pickup.
1. How do I order for local pickup?
- Please place an order on our website.
- In the "Special instructions & Notes" section, please let us know the day and time you would like to pickup your order. (Tues-Fri, Please see FAQ 2)
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- At checkout, please choose "Local Pickup" for the shipping option.
2. What are the days and times for Pickup.
- Tuesday - Friday 12pm-7pm
3. Can I just show up?
Since we aren't a retail store, we don't have extra inventory on hand. We make everything to order. Please place an order first before coming to our commercial kitchen.
4. Where is Bobby + Bambi's located to pickup my order?
Our address is:
The Hood Kitchen Space/Bobby + Bambi's
350 Clinton Street, Suite A
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
5. I'm at your location, where do I pickup my order?
When you arrive at our location, please enter the front double doors.
Once in the lobby, turn left and our office is the 2nd door on the left.
You'll see our logo on our window.
If by chance we're not in the office, please text Minyoung 310-871-2208 and she will meet you right away.
6. Can I bring my dog?
Unfortunately, our furbabies aren't allowed in our commercial kitchen because our facility is regulated by the OC Health Department.
7. Why are there only a limited hours for pickup?
We are a small team and most of our day is spent baking and meeting daily shipping deadlines. The hours listed are hours we know someone will be available to meet with you and answer your questions or concerns. :)
8. How far in advance should I place my order?
Please place an order at least 3 full business days (excluding weekend and holidays) in advance.
Example: If an order is placed on a Monday by 12pm, pickup will be on Wednesday.
If an order is placed on a Monday after 12pm, pickup will be on Thursday.
*Please allow 10 business days for all custom orders. (excluding weekends and holidays) in advance.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions regarding pickup! Thank you so much and we look forward to meeting you! :)